Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Half Way To China

Six and a half hours and we are just passing south of the North Pole. Yes, when you go to China from the East coast you head north over Canada and the North Pole.

We had a great flight since were upgraded free to Business class. Great food and plenty of room for you legs.We arrived in Beijing about 2:30 Wednesday and got to the hotel about 6 p.m. Comfortable rooms but the Westin.

Tomorrow we are off to Shepards Field at Philip Hayden and then to Tianaman Square, the Forbidden City and other sights.

Dinner at the hotel and I cut my lip on a ceramic spoon. The hotel was so upset they want me to go to the hospital. They sent fruit to the room. Will post as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Criss Keegan said...

I am so happy that you guys made it safely!! Bob - You really should have went to the hospital! I would have loved to see pictures of that! The hospitals in China are (in one best word) UNIQUE! Anyways, I am hanging on and can't wait for more updates! We love you guys!

Criss